💡 Tuesday Tips,12.1.2020

💡 Tuesday Tips,12.1.2020

Somehow, against the odds, 2020 is finally zipping along. I saw this meme the other day and felt it:

Today is my birthday, which I intend to spend with cake and hibernation. (I mean, isn’t that what’s most important? Sweets and sleep.) I’ve been looking at recipes and I think I’ve decided on making a butterscotch pecan cake.

We’ll see if it looks anything like the fancy picture LOL.

I received numerous responses from the last Tuesday Tips emails. About 80% were people telling me about their own weird experiences of being misled in the job search. The other 20% were people asking me how someone would know if they were being job catfished. We all know if you get an email from a Nigerian prince saying, “I have inherited 100 million dollars. I will share half of it with you if you can float me $100K in the meantime…” it’s bullsh*t. But how do you know if a company is deceiving you during the job search process? I’ll be publishing a podcast episode on that very topic this Thursday. Stay tuned.

Sara Causey
Causey Consulting, LLC
Owner | Coach | HR & Business Consultant

Know someone who can benefit from this awesome content? Ask them to join the email list!
Check out The Causey Consulting Podcast here: https://causeyconsulting.buzzsprout.com/

No Comments

Leave a Reply